Obama's top 5 lines from the Alfred E. Smith Memorial Dinner10/19/2012
After Mitt Romney's address to the Al E. Smith memorial dinner, President Obama had his turn to speak. In keeping with the theme of the traditional event, where candidates make fun of themselves and their opponent ahead of the election, Obama delivered the jokes, but his were more often directed at himself — and especially at his performance in the first debate — than at his opponent. Here's a rundown of his best zingers.
5. "Everyone please take your seats. Otherwise Clint Eastwood will yell at them."
4. Obama admitted he had more energy' in the second debate: "I felt really well rested after the nice, long nap I had in the first."
3. "It seems like this race has dragged on forever, but Paul Ryan assured me that we've only been running for two hours and 50-something minutes.”
2. About the first debate being on his wedding anniversary: "I learned that there are worse things that can happen to you on your anniversary than forgetting to buy a gift."
1. After his foreign trip in 2008 Obama said, "I was attacked for being a celebrity because I was so popular overseas. I'm impressed with how Governor Romney avoided that problem."
Click to see more on msnNOW.com, updated 24 hours a day.
What did you like best in Obama's speech?