Lucky school is now Axe Body Spray-free after allergy scare3/20/2013
Anybody who's entered a bar (or just been around a few dudes) knows the unmistakably powerful chemical tang of Axe Body Spray. And one Pennsylvania high school student knows it all too well now: After he was hospitalized with a severe allergic reaction, the teen's school has banned the body spray. The student was taken to the hospital by ambulance; it's not immediately clear what type of reaction he had or what chemical may have caused the problem. We'd like to take this opportunity to lobby for a nationwide ban on the stuff: Guys, please just cough up the dough for some understated cologne. [Huffington Post]
Click to see more on msnNOW.com, updated 24 hours a day.
What do you think of Axe?