Maybe he should be on TLC: Dog devours 109 rocks on the beach2/26/2013
It isn't every day you hear your dog's stomach rattle. But after a playful jaunt on the beach, Kim Woollard's chocolate Lab, Barney, seemed sluggish, so her husband went to touch his tummy. That's when he heard a rattling noise, and off to the vet they went. Poor Barney had somehow managed to swallow a whopping 109 rocks (109 rocks!). Doctors in Surrey, England, found 79 pebbles during the X-ray of his stomach; the couple discovered another 30 at home that had already passed through his system (gross.) Thankfully, doggy docs were able to perform two successful operations to remove the stones, and Barney has made a full recovery. [Source]
Click to see more on msnNOW.com, updated 24 hours a day.
What do you think of this pup's story?