Relive the top 5 ads from this year's Super Bowl2/4/2013
What was the most important part of this year's Super Bowl? Was it the Destiny's Child reunion? The stadium blackout? The actual football? None of the above: As always, it was the commercials. This year included the customary mix of poignant, hilarious and controversial ads, which we've struggled to narrow down to the top 5. Click on each one to relive it.
1. Budweiser's "Brotherhood"."It ultimately ends with a touching man-to-Clydesdale hug that'll pluck your jaded heart strings."
2. Ram Trucks' "Farmer". "The haunting ad pays tribute to America's farmers, with striking images of rural life accompanying Harvey's voice."
3. Bar Refaeli makes out with a nerd in Go Daddy's "Big Kiss". "The shoot took 65 takes, and Refaeli reportedly told her co-star he's 'a very good kisser.'"
4. Kia's "Space Baby". "The planet where all babies live and come from that the dad in this ad concocts is so cute."
5. Oreo's "Whisper Fight". "While funny, we doubt the commercial will do anything to ease the world's ongoing cream-cookie tension."
Click to see more on msnNOW.com, updated 24 hours a day.
What are your picks for 2013's best and worst Super Bowl ads?