Choking dog saves his own life by dialing police3/29/2012
George is a two-year-old basset hound with a facial expression that suggests he's ready to end it all, but the dog wanted to live so much that he somehow was able to call emergency services to his master's home in West Yorkshire, England, when he was on the verge of choking to death on a telephone cord. The operator who heard desperate breathing at the other end of the line dispatched four policemen to George's residence, but it was the neighbor who let them in that ripped out the wire to free the hound. No one has yet explained how George's fat paw managed to actually dial a rotary phone, least of all owner Lydia Brown who admitted, "He's usually not very smart." Which accounts for him getting tangled up in the cord to begin with.
Is your dog smart enough to dial a phone?