Huge fire swallows Kansas City shopping district, injuring at least 142/20/2013
On Tuesday evening a massive four-alarm fire raged at the Country Club Plaza, an upscale shopping district in Kansas City, Mo., after a car reportedly crashed into a gas main outside a local restaurant and sparked a series of explosions. Local media said the blast near JJ's Restaurant was so powerful it shook doors and windows at nearby restaurants, homes and retail establishments, and its impact was felt "blocks away." Heavy smoke and debris from the blaze filled the surrounding area. At least 14 people were injured in the blaze. Police spokespeople said there were no known fatalities. [Source]
Click msnNOW.com, updated 24 hours a day.
What's your reaction?