Man eats 28 raw eggs for a bet, dies12/27/2012
The pros and cons of eggs have been debated for years, but one thing is clear: Eating more than two dozen raw eggs won't do your health any favors. A 20-year-old Tunisian man has died after chowing down on 28 of them in one sitting. Reports say Dhaou Fatnassi swallowed the eggs for a bet, winning an undisclosed amount of money from his friends for the feat. He was taken to the hospital after experiencing stomach pains and died on arrival. The only possible silver lining to this story: Death from eating too many eggs is still preferable to death from eating too many cockroaches. [Source]
Click to see more on msnNOW.com, updated 24 hours a day.
Has a bet ever gone wrong for you?