14 weird fast food items that made us hungry and nauseous in 201212/12/2012
A glance at the waistlines of Americans (and increasingly, the rest of the world) and the bottom lines of the restaurants that feed us makes it very apparent that everyone loves fast food. Burgers, fries, tacos, pizzas and fried chicken — people consume an ungodly amount of processed, fried, battered, cheese-slathered, bacon-covered foods that are super-sized, value-mealed and expedited quickly. We will eat fast food here and there. We will eat fast food anywhere. Above are some of the most memorable new fast food options to emerge in 2012, sure to cause pangs of hunger and nausea.
- Pizza Hut offers crusts stuffed with cheeseburgers
- Taco Bell's Doritos Locos Taco is all 3 of those things
- Pizza Hut to stuff crusts with 'succulent hot dog sausage'
- Pizza Hut perfume is just the thing to attract a hungry college boy
- Wendy's has a lobster and caviar sandwich (at some locations)
- Burger King promotes artery-clogging bacon sundae
- Burger King serves man burger with 1,050 strips of bacon
- Starbucks uses insects to make its Frappuccinos
- Japanese Burger King bets on black with terrifying-looking new burger
- Japanese burger is a patty filled with macaroni and shrimp
- Celebrate swimsuit season with all-bacon 'Merica burger
- BK brings back festive green ketchup for St. Paddy’s Day
- SoCal burger chain comes up with a delicious new way to kill us
- Taco Bell wants to pour orange juice in your Mountain Dew
Click to see more on msnNOW.com, updated 24 hours a day.
What was 2012's most memorable moment in fast food?