Watch $3,000 worth of fireworks explode at the same time11/6/2012
There was no time to ooh and aah at a Guy Fawkes Day community fireworks display in Edinburgh on Monday evening, when about $3,000 worth of fireworks were set off all at once in a freak accident involving an unexpected ricochet. Mercifully, no one was seriously injured, though one girl was treated for burns on the side of her face and kids in the crowd were terrified. Those in charge of the display have apologized and called the experience "most regrettable." It was also, judging from video captured at the scene, most spectacular. Perhaps not quite as spectacular that San Diego firework misfire last July 4, but arguably just as ear-splittingly loud. [Source]
Click to see more on msnNOW.com, updated 24 hours a day.
Have you ever had a terrifying fireworks experience?