Hamster nibbles Spider-Man magnet, gets stuck to cage4/13/2012
A hamster accidentally absorbed some of Spider-Man's powers and was found stuck, hanging precariously from the outside of her own cage, after eating a magnet from a figurine of the web-shooting superhero. It's estimated the little pet, named Smurf, was stuck to her metallic cage for as long as eight hours during the night before her owner woke up and identified the outline of the small circular magnet in her cheek pouch. The hamster has since abandoned the magnet and the ability it gave her to scale her cage, and aside from a "little graze" on her cheek is back to her usual self. As for the little boy owner of the Spider-Man figurine, we'd like to remind him that with great magnetic power comes great responsibility.
What's the weirdest thing your pet ever ate?