Heather Graham's Manhattan pad goes up in smoke1/13/2013
Setting the mood by putting some candles around your bathtub is a good idea, but leaving those candles alight when you leave the apartment is not so smart. Actress Heather Graham made just this mistake when her bathroom fire hazard turned into an actual fire on Saturday night after her candles set nearby clothes aflame. The 2,000-square-foot Union Square penthouse went up in flames at around 10 p.m. and took 45 minutes to put out. No one was injured, though Graham probably won't get her security deposit back. [Source]
Click to see more on msnNOW.com, updated 24 hours a day.
How do you remind yourself not to leave candles burning?