10 things Lance Armstrong told Oprah that made us roll our eyes1/18/2013
By his own admission, Lance Armstrong is not the most popular guy in the world right now. And, judging by the social media reaction to his Thursday night interview with Oprah, the world is not exactly ready to forgive him. The disgraced cyclist didn't do himself any favors by dropping some cringe-worthy lines that sent everyone's eyes spinning into the backs of their skulls. Here are 10 of his worst offenders.
1. Oprah: "Did you feel bad about it?" Armstrong: "No."
2. Oprah: "Did you feel in any way that you were cheating?" Armstrong: "No."
3. "I'm not the most believable guy in the world right now. I understand that."
4. "Yeah. I was a bully."
5. Oprah: "Were you afraid of getting caught?" Armstrong: "Um. No."
6. "When I see video of [my old testimony], I look at that person and say, 'Look at this arrogant prick."
7. "I don't know if you pulled those two words out of thin air – jerk and humanitarian. I'd say I was both."
8. "I didn't fail a test. Retroactively, I failed one."
9. "I went and looked up the definition of cheat... the definition is to gain an advantage on a rival or foe. I didn't view it that way. I viewed it as a level playing field."
10. On his apology to Betsy Andreu, who testified in 2006 that Armstrong had doped: "I called you crazy. I called you a bitch. But I never called you fat."
Click to see more on msnNOW.com, updated 24 hours a day.
How did the interview affect how you feel about Lance Armstrong?