Man forces dog to vomit to rescue eaten Masters tickets4/4/2012
Russ Berkman was one of the fortunate few who won a lottery to earn four tickets to today's practice round at the Masters. His Swiss mountain dog Sierra, however, ate the tickets, Berkman tells KJR radio, forcing him to induce the dog to vomit. He gave Sierra a mixture of water and hydrogen peroxide (safe for dogs), and sure enough, there was soon barf -- and ticket pieces. Berkman attempted to put back together the tickets, took photos, and called officials to tell them about his plight. Lucky for him, they believed his tale and reissued his tickets.
Would you have made your dog vomit the tickets?