Hey, it happens: McDonald's sorry it served detergent instead of soda2/5/2013
A McDonald's in Shenyang, China, says it's very McSorry for serving a Coca-Cola cup filled with detergent instead of soda with a customer’s fast-food order. Initially reluctant to come clean, the restaurant now admits one of its employees left a paper cup filled with detergent on the counter, which the customer then grabbed, assuming it was his soda, and gave to his girlfriend. After drinking it, the girlfriend immediately felt a burning sensation and became ill. She was rushed to the hospital, where she was diagnosed with erosive gastritis apparently caused by the soda/soap snafu. The man is now demanding compensation. He'd probably also like a supersize apology. [Source]
Click msnNOW.com, updated 24 hours a day.
How scared are you of what's in fast food?