Mom mistakes boa constrictor for banana8/6/2012
Cleanliness is next to godliness, and it also might save your children from getting swallowed by a boa constrictor. While a mother of two in Dorset, England, was cleaning her bathroom, she saw what she thought was a moldy banana wedged down a water pipe. She ignored it for two days, until she was bathing her toddlers, saw the object move and realized it was actually the mouth of a 4-foot-long boa constrictor. (Like the story wasn't already horrifying when we just thought it was a moldy banana. Itching to buy some Drano just thinking about it.) The snake was later removed by reptile center workers. [Source]
What unexpected things have you found in your bathroom?