Use the instructions below to set your homepage as msnNOW.
1. Click the "Make msnNOW my homepage" link in the blue bar at the top of this page.
2. Follow instructions in the dialogue box from there.
1. Click the wrench menu, and then click Settings.
2. Under "On startup", select "Open the home page."
3. Under "Home page", select "Open this page" and type http://now.msn.com.
4. Close the Settings tab and you are set.
1. In the Firefox menu, select Options.
2. On the "General" tab, change the "Home Page" text box to http://now.msn.com, and then click OK.
1. In the Safari menu, select Preferences.
2. Select the "General" icon and change the "Homepage" text box to http://now.msn.com, and then close the window.