One New York City sushi chef’s scheme to hoard gasoline could theoretically have had a worse outcome than his place of employment going up in flames. Fei Teng hoarded gasoline in soy sauce buckets in the basement of his NYC restaurant ENO; imagine if there had been a mixup and people ate it...? In any case, three of his co-workers were seriously burned when the gas ignited after a dishwasher attempted, at Teng's request, to walk the gas through the kitchen to Teng's car. So yeah, overall his selfish hoarding led to the worst possible consequences for everybody else. [Source]
Click to see more on msnNOW.com, updated 24 hours a day.