Truck's propane tanks explode at McDonald's drive-thru4/28/2012
In addition to the burgers, a pickup truck was itself well done recently at a McDonald's drive-thru in Coachella, Calif. A propane tank in the back of the truck started hissing and the driver went to check it out. Static electricity caused the tanks to explode, turning the truck into a massive fireball. A bystander took the man and his family to the hospital; the driver suffered second-degree burns but is expected to survive, and thankfully no one else suffered major injuries during the incident, which takes a very frightening turn just before the 2-minute mark in the video.
What would you have done if you saw this?