Next time you think about complaining about your airplane food, know this: You could have it much, much worse. Australian Victoria Cleven was aboard a Qantas flight from Los Angeles to Melbourne when she opened up a bag of trail mix distributed by a flight attendant and ate them. Moments later, she realized that mixed in with the nuts, raisins, and grains were maggots: "I couldn't talk. I was nearly throwing up. I was beside myself," Cleven says. Photos and videos Cleven took mid-air back up her story; the airline has apologized and offered her $400 off the $1600 flight.